Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Madballs Return with Marvel?


The blind box Madballs we got were a pretty big hit. I think a few might have even made it past our guys at the store and got picked up by a few people so thats a win. We have more being unboxed and put up in the store for purchase at our brick and mortar location in Braddock, PA or online so if you missed the first rush time to make up for it is now!!

I can't wait for the O.G. Madballs to come back and finger crossed we will have those in the next week or so but as I was checking up on them I noticed this article. You can check it out here but basically along with the classic Madballs they are also putting some Marvel ones in this line. The prototype is of Venom and he looks rad! The article is from this time last year so let's hope that this is still a thing cause I need this guy. Who would you like to see from Marvel get the Madballs treatment next?

No comments:

Post a Comment